2. What was the name of the first horse you rode? Lily
3. The horse that taught you the most? Griffin
4. Scariest riding experience? Landing on huge a rock
5. Riding related pet peeve?
6. Picture of your first horse?
7. Biggest achievement in riding so far? Not a whole lot
8. Which discipline do you do? Jumpers & hunter/jumper
9. If you could try a different discipline, which would you pick? mounted shooting
10. Showing or trail riding? Show
11. Thoroughbreds or warmbloods? Warmbloods
12. Favourite breed of horse? Lipizzaner?
13. Best riding advice you’ve ever gotten? Get back on.
14. What does everyone need to know about horses? They’re smatter than they appear
15. Colourful or traditional tack? BOTH!
16. Favourite part of the equestrian community? Tack shops!
17. Least favourite part? Sass
18. Goals for riding? Get back into showing
19. Worst advice you’ve ever gotten? Arabians are great first horses
20. Were you ever “that one horse girl” in school? Yes
21. Most embarrassing moment? Forgetting to take off my winter jacket before a show
22. What is the best part of riding right now? Just finding the time to do it at all
23. What do you want to change about the way you ride? More jumping
24. Favourite famous horse? Secretariat!
25. The worst habit a horse could have is? rearing
26. Do you listen to music when you ride? What songs? Sometimes, anything from country to house music
27. Favourite place to show at? Post a picture? Anywhere with jumps (:
28. Are you a nervous rider? Only after being off for a while.
29. Ever been on a horse- themed holiday? uh I don’t think so
30. If you knew you could, what would you change about the horse world? Less expensive!!
31. What are the goals behind the way you ride and train your horses? Calm collected and a great bond.
32. Describe your perfect horse. A versatile horse that I could jump, trail ride, also an easy keeper with great health :p
33. What is in your grooming bucket? Brushes, curry combs, razors, etc
34. Worst ride ever? My horse April. Every time ^_^
35. Do your parents and friends support your riding? Yes!!
36. Worst fall you’ve ever had? Onto that rock.
37. Most recent fall? I honestly don’t even remember
38. Favourite riding outfit? Jodhpurs with a tight shirt (;
39. Riding idol? My cousin Rebecca
40. Are you going to have a career with horses? As of now, no ): but it’s possible.
41. Do you have any equitation flaws you’d like to fix? Softer hands
42. Are there any styles/ trends/ etc that you don’t like in the horse world? Saddle seat is pretty ridiculous looking
43. Any training methods that you completely disagree with? Nope
44. What is your grooming routine? Before/after and whenever I see them roll in the field from my house
45. Thoughts on riding without a helmet? I’ve done it a few times but 9 times out of 10, ALWAYS with a helmet
46. Small or big horses? BIG!
47. Funniest show name you’ve ever heard? Oh gosh, I can’t even remember…
48. What would you name your dream horse? Sparta!!!
49. Favourite colour of horse? Tie between palomino and chestnut
50. For or against spurs, crops and artificial aids? Depends on the horse.
51. Describe your horse, if you have one! I have two arabs, a grey and a black one. And a palomino Morgan…all mares X_X
52. How high have you jumped? Somewhere between 3.5-4 ft
53. Do you have a job with horses? Not currently
54. How many times a week are you at the barn? Several times a day at my own barn.
55. Have you ever catch ridden? No idea what that is
56. Bareback or saddle? Depends on the horse :p
57. Thoughts on liberty? Whaa?
58. Rider you would like to meet? Prince Harry? (;
59. Any other facts about yourself and your horses! I got my first horse when I was in 7th grade and I’ve ridden on and off for a few years. Once I get back to school I can’t wait to start at a new barn :D